Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Home Again


We Miss You Already!
Was it hard making the transition back to the daily schedule? I tell you, I have found fixing dinner to be a bummer! I was very used to have lots of options -- whenever I wanted. Of course, since I had to start the "after cruise diet" yesterday, it is probably best that I don't have all those options.! I also found that my bed doesn't make itself here at my house -- nor does it come with cute towel art! Oh well...something to look forward to next year.
Of course, the thing I am most hoping to see next year is YOU! Please stay in touch with us and tell us how you are doing and how your ministry is going. I am going to add some questions to the blog so you can share what the impact to your team and ministry has been.
Take care...talk with you soon
Jann and Royce

No comments: