Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Favorite Memory?

I have lots of fun memories. Getting to meet you as you came on board was a blast. Royce and I had been praying for you all for so long -- that it almost felt like I was reuniting with old friends, even when I was meeting you for the first time.

Our day at CocoCay was great. I must say that some of your came back from the island with a whole new look on your face. Some still had the look of absolute terror coupled with delight in your eyes (I later discovered that this was from the "wave runner" tour that took you on an all out sprint around the island for over an hour). Some of you were an interesting shade of red that grew even deeper by dinner time! *smile* Some of you looked like you had found the hammocks and were well rested.

Worshiping together each night was perhaps one of my fondest memories. Each of our leaders brought a unique perspective to the conference...and each was perfect for the moment. I loved that even the diverse styles of leading brought us closer together and focused on the different aspects of the character of God. Of course, the view from the windows was phenomenal and so inspiring.

Tell us about YOUR favorite memory.

1 comment:

lfarris said...

My favorite memory was the day at Cococay because I was one of the waverunners. The trip was awesome and it gave me a sense of freedom in God and His wonderful creation. It restored me in many ways.